10.11.2013

An Update (of sorts)

Where have I been?!

Well it's definitely been an interesting year! Despite there being crickets on the blog I've actually been incredibly busy in these last few months. Having recently gone through a breakup and then a prerequisite move to a new condo, I am just now getting settled into my new place, which has a nice games room!

In the meantime I've also been busy organizing a Dystopian Wars tournament that we're going to be doing on October 19th. I'm happy to say that it looks like we shall be full for the tourney and I've got a LOT of work to do to make the required tables and finish the terrain that I've started for the 6 boards. It should all look pretty brilliant by the time it is done.

I've also got to finish my own French fleet that I'm taking as well as a Warmachine army that I'm going to be fielding in a tournament the following day. So yeah, I've got a bit of work ahead of me. Yeesh.

I'll post some progress pics tomorrow of the French fleet. Shouldn't take too long to paint up, if I'm quick I should be able to get the bulk of it finished tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment