5.20.2014

Of Alien Skies

Two sets of Janus Scout Walkers are brought in by some
Triton A2s armed to the gills with Stealth Missles and
chainguns.
Oh man. I'm so excited about Dropzone these last few days. I've been plotting and planning my 1000pt Post Human Republic list for the upcoming Out of the Basement Tournament this weekend.

The thing I've learned is a thousand points is fucking hard to cover all your bases in this game! Holy hanna. I think I've done it though, managed a good degree of versatility, decent tank stopping power, some anti air, command, scouts, infantry and a decent degree of flexibility.

I wish to god I could have taken a Poseidon cause it would have saved me enough points to get a second squad of Janus scout walkers but such is life. I like playing the smaller games because they force one to make hard choices.

So here is what I'm thinking of taking: advice most welcome!

Hand of the Sphere: 246pts
Neptune: 45
Zeus Command Walker (War Counsellor): 136
Odin: 65

Immortals Phallanx: 237pts
Neptune: 45
Juno IFV A1: 24
2 Immortals: 72

Juno IFV A1: 24
2 Immortals: 72

Battle Pantheon: 279
Neptune: 45
Ares:42
Phobos: 63

Neptune: 45
2 Ares:84


Battle Pantheon: 150
Neptune: 45
Ares:42
Phobos: 63

Pegasus Group: 66pts
Triton A2: 20
2 Janus: 46

5 Battlegroups
978pts

No comments:

Post a Comment