5.28.2014

Planning

That's a lot of Post Humans.
LOTS of new stuff is coming up on the horizon shortly, which will provide me with a great deal of content to blog about in a very near future.

The Out of the Basement summer tournament is taking place between July 4 and 6 and I'm going to be there for all 3 days to participate in the Dropzone Commander, Firestorm Armada and the Dystopian Wars tournaments. So excited! Dropzone has been a local preoccupation of ours for the last little while, so it's super fun to think that we're finally going to get a chance to play this in a real way.

The Aquans aesthetic and playstyle for Firestorm is just so cool. I played them back in the first edition when they were seriously underpowered, so I feel perfectly justified playing them now that they are on the higher end of the power threshold.

I know that I'm going to be taking my French for Dystopian Wars, which will be the second edition for the tournament. I'm so excited! I think I might take a sub-heavy fleet, just to mess with people. If I have extra models that I need to paint for this fleet I really need to get on that right away. As it is I'll already have 2 other armies to paint for Firestorm and Dropzone, so...

I'm a little concerned about my order for Dropzone showing up in time but I'm sure I'll manage to work something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment