5.28.2013

Current Projects on the Go

Well I'm back from my trip abroad and eager to get working away at my mountain of models. I felt like I learned a great many things while abroad, especially given that I went to so many miniature and naval museums!

Here are some of the things that I plan on working on over the course of the summer:





  • More resin textured modular boards for the tourney and club: If I make 3 more boards I'll be able to accommodate a tournament of 12 players on 4'x4' boards that will look fantastic. I believe that I can make these relatively quickly too, if I put my mind to it.
  • Terrain: I love my current terrain, but I also desire flavour on the boards. I have a bunch of islands that have been in the works for a while and I'd like to add some items like sandbars and maybe some shoals and reefs. This will allow for a nice variety for the tourney as well. I'd like to do up some themed sets.
  • French List at 850pts: I believe I've settled upon a very robust 850pt monster list for the tourney. I'd like to get that all tucked away and finished for then.
  • Italians: I'm eager to cut my teeth on my new airbrush with my Italians. I'll choose a simple but visually distinct scheme to get these guys up quickly. I MIGHT take these for the tourney just for some flavour but I'll be honest, I'm a little worried at how vulnerable they seem to boarding. We'll have to playtest them.
Perhaps this is an ambitious list of things to get done for the summer, but really, anyone who has been following my blog knows that I like to set an ambitious pace. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment