8.20.2012

Fuel for the Fire. Coal for the Engines.

Time to start up the engines again!

So what am I up to here?

Well, my pal Brad and I are starting up Dystopian Wars and the thing that we've noticed is that while this is an excellent game and there are a TON of very excellent pics and examples of truly excellent modelling, there isn't really much of a support group for Dystopian Wars outside of Spartan Games' community website. And don't get me wrong, the Spartan Games community website is excellent. But what I'd like to do here is provide interesting content, how-to's and general blog goodness to provide a wealth of inspiration and support for those who are looking to get into this awesome game.

So while I start building terrain and get my second fleet (Kingdom of Britannia!) up and running to demo against my Covenant of Antarctica things might look a little rough. But I promise, once we get the table and fleets up, things will look pretty fine in short order.

One of the things that I'm really looking forward to is the scale of this game. I LOVE 15mm scale and smaller but haven't really done any kind of wargaming in 1:1200 scale. I'm SO looking forward to all of the modelling opportunities and the backdrop of Steampunk is totally awesome.

So welcome, please excuse the mess and feel free to browse!

No comments:

Post a Comment