3.19.2012

Update: Painted Pumas and Grasslands.

Had myself a right busy weekend in the hobby world. I managed to get the rest of my Pumas done which is 7 over the course of this last weekend! I just need to decal and put on antennas to them. I should be able to get that done in the next couple of nights. Once that is done I'll post some pics.

I also had a chance to base my Panthers, Panzerwerfers (with support crew), AA trucks and all support transports. I'm hoping I'll get a good chunk of this done over the course of the week.

I also had a chance to go to a local hobby store and pick up a really nice grass matt for the table that I'm working on at home. :) I'm quite pleased about this as it'll allow me to host games at home as well as take what I hope to be very nice pictures for the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Pics or it never happened!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! And this! http://clockwerk-warriors.blogspot.ca/2012/03/and-pics-that-were-requested.html

    ReplyDelete